The innovative Transvideo StarliteHD5-ARRI from ARRI is a combination monitor/recorder offering touchscreen control of your ALEXA Mini, or AMIRA camera. This 5" OLED monitor records in H.264, provides 3G/HD/SD-SDI input and output, and is compatible with ARRI LDS, Cooke /i, and ZEISS eXtended lens metadata.
StarliteHD5-ARRI features include SD card recording, playback, a snapshot feature, image flip, reverse mode, PDF-report generation, and 1.3x and 2x anamorphic de-squeeze functions. Peaking, and a 1:1 pixel-to-pixel zoom can be used to check your focus. Display tools include a dynamic zoom zone, and smart corner-assignable waveform, histogram, and vectorscope functions.
The StarliteHD5-ARRI's connectors are placed at an angle, enabling them to remain recessed behind the monitor's clean, rectangular outer edge. An articulated arm, power/data cable, 3' BNC cable, and hard carrying case are included with the monitor.
- Touchscreen camera control for ALEXA Mini and AMIRA cameras
- Internal H.264 recording with MP4 conversion option and SD card slot
- Compatible with ARRI LDS, Cooke /i, and ZEISS eXtended lens metadata
- Snapshot, image flip, reverse, and PDF-report features
- 1.3x and 2x anamorphic de-squeeze
- Assignable smart corners with waveform, histogram, and vectorscope
- Focus features include 1:1 pixel-to-pixel zoom and peaking
- Includes an articulated arm, power/data cable, 3' BNC cable, and hard carrying case