The 25' Classic Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable from Planet Waves is a balanced microphone cable designed for connecting mics to audio interfaces, preamps, mixers, wall panels, and more. It can also be used for line-level interconnection between outboard gear, mixing consoles, and active monitors.
It features a straight, 3-pin XLR male plug on one end, and a straight, 3-pin XLR female plug on the other. The strain-relief plugs provide durability and reliability. Nickel-plated brass connectors deliver dependable contact and resistance to corrosion. The oxygen-free copper conductors yield low capacitance, ensuring signal transparency. Classic Series cables have 90% spiral shielding to minimize handling noise.
- 90% spiral shielding minimizes handling noise
- Oxygen-free copper conductors yield low capacitance for signal transparency
- Nickel-plated brass connectors deliver reliable contact and corrosion resistance
- Strain-relief plugs for durability and reliability
- Balanced cable with 3-pin XLR connectors