The Custom Series Swivel XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable from Planet Waves is a balanced microphone cable designed for connecting mics to audio interfaces, preamps, mixers, wall panels, and more. It can also be used for line-level interconnection between outboard gear, mixing consoles, and active monitors. Its patented swivel XLR plugs fit easily in tight spaces, ideal for use in equipment racks and drum-miking.
The cable features a swivel, 3-pin XLR male plug on one end and a swivel, 3-pin XLR female plug on the other. The encapsulated soldering points and double-molded, strain-relief plugs provide durability and reliability. 24kt gold-plated plugs deliver dependable contact, optimum signal flow, and corrosion resistance. The oxygen-free copper conductors yield low capacitance, ensuring signal transparency. Custom Series cables have dual-layer shielding, which provides 100% coverage for maximized insulation and noise rejection.
- Dual-layer shielding provides 100% coverage for maximized insulation and noise rejection
- Oxygen-free copper conductors yield low capacitance and signal transparency
- 24kt gold-plated plugs provide optimum signal flow and corrosion resistance
- Double-molded, strain-relief plugs for durability and reliability
- Encapsulated soldering points
- Balanced cable
- Patented 3-pin XLR swivel connectors fit easily in tight spaces