Rotating the magnetic dial on the Pelican 2370 3-in-1 LED Flashlight will switch between bright white, night vision red, or green light – making the 2370 the only light you will need for a wide variety of situations. Whether piloting an aircraft or navigating a park trail at night, the different colors will help preserve your night-adapted vision, rather than spoiling it with bright white light.
The 2370's anodized aluminum body is strong yet lightweight, and provides a good amount of heft and balance to the light, making it very comfortable and easy to carry. A breakaway lanyard or cordura holster are also available carrying options, both sold separately. The strengthened steel clip fastens securely to the inside or outside of your pocket, and keeps the tailcap switch aimed up toward you so with a quick pull and click your light is out and at-the-ready.
- Low: 35 lumens
- High: 358 lumens
- White, red & blue light settings
- High, low & strobe modes
- Runtimes: 11 hours on low, 2 hours on high
- Type: Push-button tailcap switch
- Momentary or constant-on activation
- Rotating magnetic color-selector ring
- Aluminum alloy housing
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant Type II anodized finish
- Removable high-carbon steel clip
- Built-in battery-level indicator
- Textured nonslip grip handle
- Octagonal anti-roll tailcap and head