The 2x1 HDMI & VGA Switcher from TechLogix Networx features direct CEC control, offering one HDCP compliant HDMI input, a VGA with analog stereo audio input, and an HDMI output up to 4K @ 60 Hz (Chroma sub-sampling 4:2:0 8-bit only) without scaler. The built-in CEC controller allows the user to directly switch the power status of a CEC-supported display device, such as a TV or projector, eliminating the need for an IR remote. The select buttons on the front panel help users to choose input sources, or power on/off the display device.
- One VGA plus 3.5mm stereo audio input with maximum resolution support of up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- One HDMI input with maximum resolution support up to 4K @ 60 Hz (Chroma sub-sampling 4:2:0 8-bit only)
- Auto-sense and switching to the latest input
- CEC controller built-in to power on/off sink device by auto-detecting the source status
- Adjust the working mode via "Switch" and "CEC" DIP switch