The 3x1 HDMI & VGA Collaboration Video Switcher from TechLogix features two HDMI inputs, one VGA input, and one HDMI output. It supports HDMI video resolutions up to [email protected] Hz, as well as multichannel audio.
The switcher also supports two operating modes: auto-switch and manual switch. When in auto-switch mode, the unit automatically switches to a signal input as soon as a new source is connected. When the active source is removed, the unit will select the first source on the lowest numbered input. In manual switch mode, the switcher switches between connected inputs when a control command is sent to the unit via IR or through a command sent by compatible table inserts, or by using the buttons on the unit's front panel.
In addition to controlling the switching of the source inputs, the switcher also controls an HDMI-connected display via CEC commands. This allows for automatic power on/off commands to be transmitted from the unit (as well as connected table inserts) to the display, thereby providing a complete room connectivity and control solution.
- Two HDMI inputs & one VGA input
- One HDMI output
- HDMI video resolution up to [email protected] Hz 4:4:4
- HDMI 1.4 & HDCP 1.4 compliant
- MHL support on HDMI input channel 1
- IR remote control & front panel control
- Integration with TechLogix table inserts for signal pass-through & remote control
- Built-in scaling up to 1080p/1920 x 1200 per channel
- Micro-USB firmware port
- EDID pass-through
- CEC pass-through with display control
- Hot-plug support