The MixMic Shotgun Microphone with Integrated 2-Channel Audio Adapter from Saramonic includes a SR-NV5 shotgun microphone and a dual channel XLR adapter. It can be used to connect your camera to professional-level mixing consoles, microphones, and sound studio applications.
The adapter features two pro-standard XLR inputs for maximum operating flexibility, providing separate volume control of two channels, gain setting, and wind noise reduction. The Mic/Line input switching helps you capture detailed recording levels and control low-frequency sound.
- Professional sound recording solution in a compact package, suited for one-man film crews, run-and-gun shoots, or anyone in need of simple, flexible audio coverage
- Combination of shotgun with audio mixer and XLR inputs gives you all the tools you need to get professional coverage quickly and easily
- Includes the SR-NV5 Shotgun Microphone, but also enables users to connect their own favorite recording mic via the XLR inputs
- You can further fine tune your results with the built-in sensitivity and directivity controls, or adjust your settings in real time to get the best possible audio while on the field
- Audio adapter body features dual XLR inputs, allowing you to connect multiple microphones to the unit, or interface with any professional mixer or soundboard
- Secure locking technology ensures a solid connection for interference free recording
- Dual channel level controls
- Dual channel gain switches (0, 10, 20 dB)
- Dual channel low-cut switches
- Dual channel Line/Mic/48V phantom power switches