Illuminate the underwater world at depths up to 330' with the Sea Dragon 2300 Auto Photo-Video LED Dive Light Head from SeaLife. It features four outputs from 230 to 2300 lumens and offers a run time of 60 to 600 minutes using the supplied lithium-ion battery. The light offers a 75° beam angle underwater and 100° above the surface, making it suitable for use as a main photo/video and primary dive light. Brighten up wide-angle stills and videos and restore rich, natural colors with the daylight-balanced 5000-6000K beam.
Built for durability, the light head is made largely of polycarbonate and features an anodized aluminum front end. Both of these materials are corrosion-resistant. A push-button switching system makes it easy to turn the power on or off and cycle through output modes. The optional Flex-Connect Grip gives you a mounting point for the light and can be connected to the optional Flex-Connect Tray. These accessories are part of a modular system designed for improved handling, customizable setups, and easy travel.
- Light source: 6 CREE XP-L LEDs
- Four outputs: Manual mode at 575 (25%), 1150 (50%), or 2300 lumens (100%), and Auto mode from 230 (10%) to 2300 lumens (100%)
- Auto mode adjusts output automatically based on proximity to subject, in order to conserve battery life and help you maintain your natural low-light vision
- Run time of 60 minutes on full power at constant brightness with supplied lithium-ion battery, which features capacity of 3400mAh
- Additional run times: 120 minutes on 50% power, 240 minutes on 25%, and 600 minutes on 10%
- Built-in photocell light sensor
- Provides 75° angle of coverage underwater and 100° above the surface, so it's suitable for use as a main photo/video and primary dive light
- Evenly illuminates subject with no hot spots
- Daylight-balanced 5000-6000K color temperature and color rendering index 70 allow beam to restore subjects' rich, natural colors for greater vibrancy and accuracy in images
- Auto Flash Detect Mode turns light off for 2 sec when external flash is detected
- Single push button on light head makes it easy to power on/off and cycle through output modes
- Depth rating: 328'
- Waterproof compartment for removable battery ensures that even in unlikely event of O-ring seal failure, leak cannot reach internal electronics
- Made largely of polycarbonate but has anodized aluminum front end. These materials are both corrosion-resistant for durability
- Aluminum head also helps disperse heat
- The optional Flex-Connect Grip gives you a mounting point for light and can be connected to optional Flex-Connect Tray
- Tray has standard 1/4"-20 tripod screw for camera/housing
- Accessories are part of a modular system designed for improved handling, customizable setups, and easy travel
- Quick-release button detaches light from optional grip for aiming in hard-to-reach places
- Optional, versatile flex arms available