Stunning 20MP photos and Full HD 1080/60p videos in vibrant colors are yours with the SeaLife DC2000 Camera Pro Duo Set, which bundles their DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera, Sea Dragon 2300 Auto LED Light, Sea Dragon Digital Underwater Flash, and Flex-Connect Dual Tray for mounting. You can dive as far down as 200' beneath the surface with this kit.
The camera's 1" Sony BSI CMOS image sensor, RAW shooting capability, and fast f/1.8 lens combine to produce sharp, detailed shots. Additionally, P, S, A, and M exposure modes let you choose your priorities and degree of control, while 4 underwater scene modes and 25 land modes help you achieve the desired effects and add to your creative possibilities in various scenarios. The 2300 Auto Light offers four output levels from 230 to 2300 lumens for a 60 to 600-min run time, along with a 75° beam at a daylight-balanced 5000-6000K. The flash also features variable power, as well as a daylight-balanced beam providing 80°x60° coverage.
SeaLife DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera
Capture the beauty of the world beneath the surface at depths as great as 200' with the DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera from SeaLife. This compact, waterproof point-and-shoot is protected by a rubber-armored housing that allows it to withstand rough handling and tough environments. A 20MP, 1" Sony BSI CMOS image sensor produces sharp, detailed photos and Full HD 1080p video at 60 fps.
The DC2000's fast f/1.8 lens helps you achieve effective low-light shots with shallow depth of field. In addition to JPEG images, the camera can capture RAW photos to give you much more image data to work with in the editing process. As an extra bonus, the picture-in-video feature allows you to capture still images while recording Full HD movies. Available exposure modes on the camera include Programmed Auto (P), Shutter Priority (S), Aperture Priority (A), and Manual (M), as well as 4 underwater scene modes with built-in color correction and 25 land scene modes. Additionally, the DC2000 is capable of continuous burst shooting at 8 fps to help you catch fast action, as well as time-lapse shooting to show change over a given period of time. Enjoy the convenience of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for wireless image transfer.
Waterproofing and Durability
- Features a depth rating of 200' when inside housing and 60' when housing is removed
- Rubber-armored housing designed to withstand rough handling and tough environments
- When not inside housing, camera is still shockproof against drops up to 5.0'
- Housing made of corrosion-resistant, rubber-molded polycarbonate with 304/316 type stainless steel hardware
20MP Photos and Full HD Video
- 20MP, 1" Sony BSI CMOS image sensor for sharp, detailed images
- In addition to JPEG images, camera can capture RAW photos in .dng format to give you uncompressed files with much more image data to work with in editing process
- These Adobe Digital Negative RAW files can be edited using Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom
- In addition to maximum of 20MP, following resolutions can be selected: 18, 17, 13, 10, 7.5, 6.5, 5, 4.2, 3.7, and 0.3MP
- Continuous 10-fps shooting at full resolution to help you catch fast action
- Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps--with stereo sound, thanks to dual microphones
- Picture-in-video feature allows you to capture still images while recording Full HD movies
- Camera can also capture 5 or 10 images in 1, 2, or 3-sec time intervals and save them as a .gif file
Wide, Fast f/1.8 Lens
- Wide-angle lens with 11.6mm (35mm equivalent: 31mm) focal length
- Enables camera to capture low-light shots with shallow depth of field
- Mechanical 7-leaf shutter for full manual exposure control from f/1.8 to f/11 in 0.3-stop increments
- Fast auto focus with 0.1-sec shutter response time
- AF range from 4" to infinity
- Optical Image Stabilization reduces the effects of camera shake for clear, blur-free images
- Fully multi-coated, 7-element aspherical lens design
- Angle of view: 61° diagonal/51° horizontal on land, 46° diagonal/38° horizontal underwater
- Optional multi-coated SeaLife Fisheye Wide Angle Lens (SL975) can be added on above the water's surface or below it, in order to increase your angle of view to 83° diagonal/63° horizontal--so you can get closer to subjects and fit more in frame
- Multi-coated Wide Angle Lens (SL970) is another add-on option, increasing your coverage angle substantially but to lesser degree than Fisheye
- Housing has glass lens port with anti-reflective coating
- Equipped with a 3", 920k-dot color LCD monitor for image preview and review/playback
- Screen visible in direct sunlight
Controls and Handling
- Large, piano key-like controls for easy operation with or without diving gloves
- Push-button and dial controls
- Short-cut key for quick, easy access to favorite menu setting
- Programmed Auto (P), Shutter Priority (S), Aperture Priority (A), and Manual (M)
- 4 underwater scene modes with built-in color correction: dive, snorkel, external light, and external flash modes
- Dive mode: Automatic exposure control and color correction in deeper water
- Snorkel mode: Automatic exposure control and color correction while snorkeling or diving in shallow water
- External Light mode: White balance and exposure are calibrated to suit a Sea Dragon Photo-Video light
- Built-in color-correction filters for shallow, deep, and green water
- Manual White Balance control lets you customize underwater color correction
- 25 land scene modes for various environments and situations
- Intelligent Auto mode selects the optimal land scene mode for nearly effortless shooting in various situations
- Captures 2MP, 16:9 images at 5-sec, 10-sec, 30-sec, 1-min, 5-min, 10-min, and 30-min time intervals
- Combines shots into MPEG-4 video clip for 10-fps playback
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity for wireless previewing, downloading, and sharing on smart devices using free SeaLife Link123 Plus app
- App includes Geotagging and "Auto Send" functionality
Mounting and Lighting
- Standard 1/4"-20 tripod thread for connection to camera tray or tripod/monopod
- Tray offers attachment points for optional grips and arms that support optional flash units and constant light sources, such as Sea Dragon Flash (SL963) and Sea Dragon 2300 Auto Photo-Video Dive Light
- Flash link optical cable is supplied, providing a means of connecting flash to camera
- Accepts microSD and SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including fast UHS-1 cards
- Runs on removable, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 3.7V of output power and a 1130mAh capacity
- Includes wall charger with North American plug type and international adapter plugs for use in Europe, UK, and Australia
- Brazilian Portuguese
- S. Chinese
- T. Chinese
SeaLife Sea Dragon Digital Underwater Flash Head with Flex-Connect Grip and Tray
The Sea Dragon Digital Underwater Flash Head from SeaLife is a compact light source that restores colors absorbed underwater for richer, more accurate images. It has a depth rating of 200'. Auto mode automatically adjusts flash brightness for optimal image exposure, while 8-100% variable power adjustment lets you manually fine-tune brightness. Auto Learn mode helps you easily sync pre-flash with any compatible digital camera. The Sea Dragon works with all SeaLife cameras and most other underwater models with built-in flash units.
The Sea Dragon features a guide number of 4.9-65.6', an angle of coverage of 80° horizontal x 60° vertical, and an included diffuser to widen the beam to 100°. Additionally, it has a color temperature of 5700K. Its effective underwater range is up to 8'. The unit provides about 150 flashes with 4 AA batteries, which are available separately. Fiber-reinforced polycarbonate construction and marine-grade, stainless steel hardware ensure durability.
Variable Power Adjustment
SeaLife Sea Dragon 2300 Auto Photo-Video LED Dive Light
Illuminate the underwater world at depths up to 330' with the Sea Dragon 2300 Auto Photo-Video LED Dive Light from SeaLife. It features four outputs from 230 to 2300 lumens and offers a run time of 60 to 600 minutes using the supplied lithium-ion battery. The light offers a 75° beam angle underwater and 100° above the surface, making it suitable for use as a main photo/video and primary dive light. Brighten up wide-angle stills and videos and restore rich, natural colors with the daylight-balanced 5000-6000K beam.
Built for durability, the light features a polycarbonate body and a polycarbonate and anodized aluminum head, both of which are corrosion-resistant. A push-button switching system makes it easy to turn the power on or off and cycle through output modes. The included Flex-Connect Grip gives you a mounting point for the light and can be connected to the included Flex-Connect Tray. These accessories are part of a modular system designed for improved handling, customizable setups, and easy travel.
- Light source: 6 CREE XP-L LEDs
- Four outputs: Manual mode at 575 (25%), 1150 (50%), or 2300 lumens (100%), and Auto mode from 230 (10%) to 2300 lumens (100%)
- Auto mode adjusts output automatically based on proximity to subject, in order to conserve battery life and help you maintain your natural low-light vision
- Run time of 60 minutes on full power at constant brightness with supplied lithium-ion battery, which features capacity of 3400mAh
- Additional run times: 120 minutes on 50% power, 240 minutes on 25%, and 600 minutes on 10%
- Built-in photocell light sensor
- Provides 75° angle of coverage underwater and 100° above the surface, so it's suitable for use as a main photo/video and primary dive light
- Evenly illuminates subject with no hot spots
- Daylight-balanced 5000-6000K color temperature and color rendering index 70 allow beam to restore subjects' rich, natural colors for greater vibrancy and accuracy in images
- Auto Flash Detect Mode turns light off for 2 sec when external flash is detected
- Single push button on light head makes it easy to power on/off and cycle through output modes
- Depth rating: 328'
- Waterproof compartment for removable battery ensures that even in unlikely event of O-ring seal failure, leak cannot reach internal electronics
- Body made of polycarbonate; head made largely of polycarbonate but has anodized aluminum front end. These materials are both corrosion-resistant for durability
- Aluminum head also helps disperse heat
- The included Flex-Connect Grip gives you a mounting point for light and can be connected to included Flex-Connect Tray
- Tray has standard 1/4"-20 tripod screw for camera/housing
- Accessories are part of a modular system designed for improved handling, customizable setups, and easy travel
- Quick-release button detaches light from included grip for aiming in hard-to-reach places
- Optional, versatile flex arms available
SeaLife Flex-Connect Dual Tray with Mounting Screw for Underwater Camera and 2 Lights
The Flex-Connect Dual Tray from SeaLife is part of a modular underwater photography system designed for improved handling, customizable setups and easy travel. It features a standard 1/4"-20 mounting screw for a compact camera in its waterproof housing, such as the SeaLife DC1400, as well as 2 mounting points for optional, ergonomic grips and #SL9901 flex arms for flash units or video lights. The Sea Dragon Digital Underwater Flash and Sea Dragon 1200 and 2000-Lumen LED Lights are compatible. Additionally, an optional adapter allows you to use your SL980 light or SL961 strobe. The arm easily clicks into place on top of the optional grip, which clicks into the tray, and the setup is just as easily disassembled with the push of a button. The durable Dual Tray is constructed from fiber-reinforced polycarbonate and marine-grade stainless steel.