Waterproof and tough, with a peak output of 1000 lumens and maximum runtime of 160 hours, the TK20R Rechargeable LED Flashlight from Fenix is a tactical/professional light that's also well-suited to personal and recreational use. No need to worry about buying fresh batteries – just plug it in and charge it up.
The TK20R features a tailcap momentary and constant-on pushbutton switch and a side switch for cycling through its four brightness levels and strobe setting. Brightness settings range from 10 lumens on low to 1,000 on turbo. The light comes from a Cree XP-L HI V3 LED white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. The light runs on a single, included 18650 rechargeable battery or two CR123 batteries, and features active and passive over-heat protection, digitally regulated output, and reverse-polarity protection.
Complementing the light's performance is a lightweight and durable dual-layer aluminum alloy body with a protective corrosion and scratch-resistant type III hard anodized finish. The light is impact-resistant tested to 3.3' drops, and IP68-rated to be submersible to a depth of up to 6.6'.
- Low: 10 lumen
- Med: 150 lumen
- High: 350 lumen
- Turbo: 1000 lumen
- Cree XPL HI V3 white LED
- Strobe mode to disorientate an adversary or to signal in emergencies
- Battery level indicator
- Type: Pushbutton
- Location: Tailcap and side
- Momentary and constant-on modes
- Tactical tailcap switch for on/off. Press for momentary activation, click for constant-on
- Side switch activates instant strobe, cycles through brightness settings
- Intelligent last-mode memory switch
- Lightweight and durable dual-layer aluminum alloy body
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant type III black anodized finish
- Anti-reflection coated tempered glass emitter window
- Anti-roll and slip-resistant body design
- IP68-rated, submersible to 6.6'
- Impact-resistance tested to 3.3'
- Crenellated bezel
- Removable belt clip
- Runs on one 18650 rechargeable or two CR123 lithium batteries
- Digitally regulated output maintains consistent beam intensity throughout battery charge
- Over-heat protection circuitry automatically steps-down the output to prevent damage due to excessive heat
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage to light if batteries are installed incorrectly
- Brightness is automatically stepped down when battery power gets low