Add cinematic texture and grain to your videos with Magic Bullet Renoiser from Red Giant.
What's special about Magic Bullet Renoiser is that instead of simply applying a layer of grain on top, it uses a GPU-accelerated grain engine to actually rebuild your image out of virtual grain. This results in a more genuine look. Moreover, Renoiser is customizable, allowing you to adjust the grain amount, size, and tonal response, with options for color or monochrome grain. Furthermore, Renoiser features a sharpening algorithm that adapts to your footage and sharpens only important details. It avoids overcorrecting elements such as text or graphics. The combination of Renoiser's grain and sharpening features also serves to better maintain the quality of your image when it's compressed by venues like YouTube or Vimeo.
Renoiser also offers 16 noise/grain presets based on real film stocks and famous movies, so you can get started right away and adjust the presets to your preference. Even if you've already done some work to your video, like create CGI compositions, you can still add texture and grain and transform the look and feel of the image.
Magic Bullet Renoiser is a plug-in that works in various host applications on Mac and Windows.
- Add cinematic texture and grain to your videos
- Rebuilds images out of virtual grain instead of applying layers
- Customizable grain amount, size, and tonal response
- Sharpening algorithm adapts to footage and corrects only important elements
- Better maintains quality after compression by YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- 16 noise/grain presets based o real film stock and famous movies
- GPU-accelerated grain engine
Compatible Host Applications
- Adobe After Effects CC
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3 and up
- Apple Motion 5.2.3 and up
- Magix Vegas Pro 14
- DaVinci Resolve 12.5
- EDIUS 8.2