Superior combination of cooling performance and silence has always been the key for SilverStone Fortress series' success and the Fortress FT04 has certainly retained this family trait in fine fashion. For the first time in a SilverStone chassis, two Air Penetrator AP182 adjustable fans are included to provide unprecedented volume of air for their size. With uninterrupted airflow design and HiFlow fan filter that improves flow rate by nearly 40% compared to its predecessor, the FT04 is capable of astonishing cooling performance despite having only two fans. To contain unwanted noise, foam padded interior is retained from previous designs while rear-angled front vents guides potential leaked noise away from the user.
Although smaller in volume compared to the Fortress FT02, the FT04 can still accommodate up to 11 hard drives and has many nifty features such as CPU and graphic card supporter, removable motherboard tray, and externally accessible fan filter assembly. Wrapping around this technical powerhouse is a stunning one piece-like extruded aluminum front door and top panel finished to the same standard as SilverStone's premium Temjin series cases. For those looking to upgrade to a chassis with Fortress series' legendary performance in smaller footprint or a more traditional layout, the FT04 is perfect.
- Removable motherboard tray and top panel
- Quick access filters with HiFlow technology to prevent dust buildup
- Foam padded interior for advanced noise absorption
- Unrestricted airflow design with unique angled vents minimizes noise and maximizes fan performance
- Convenient routing pathways for excellent cable management
- Adjustable holder for large CPU coolers and graphic cards
- Independent airflow channel for power supply with dedicated PSU filter
- Accommodates up to seven 3.5" hard drives and four 2.5" SSD's