Designed to connect an internally cabled boompole to a field mixer/recorder, the durable Cable Techniques Coiled Boom-to-Mixer Cable - Low-Profile XLR 3-Pin Female to XLR 3-Pin Male is a custom-made, coiled cable which extends from 18" to 6'. Up to 40% lighter than standard XLR cables, it features a slim (3.4mm) cable jacket and low-profile XLR connectors with adjustable cable-outlet orientation, ideal for keeping your audio-bag setup clean and organized.
You can adjust the cable outlet angle from 30 to 150° and 210 to 330°, to better suit whichever device you're hooking into, be it a Sound Devices unit (the 633, 688, 788T, 302, and 552, for example), a Zaxcom device, a piece of Zoom gear, or other such location-audio kits.
The connectors' precision-cast shells feature a matte, non-reflective black finish and gold contact pins. For maximum impact resistance and toughness, the custom caps are made of injection-molded ABS thermoplastic. Should you need to customize your color profile, the interchangeable caps are offered in ten different colors (available separately).
- Custom-made, boom-to-mixer coiled cable – extends from 18" to 6'
- For use with internally cabled boompoles
- Low-profile connectors reduce weight of rig and allow for organized setups
- 40% lighter than standard cables
- Multi-position, 90° side-exit connectors – set the cable orientation from 30 to 150° and 210 to 330° to accommodate typical field-gear panels
- Durable construction – custom caps made of injection-molded ABS thermoplastic for maximum impact resistance and toughness
- Custom, precision-cast shells with matte, non-reflective black finish
- Gold contact pins
- Slim, 3.4mm cable jacket
- Pin-1 tied to shell on both connectors
- Easy to repair in the field
- Interchangeable color caps (10 different cap colors available separately)