The durable Cable Techniques Stereo Coiled Boom-to-Mixer Cable - Low-Profile XLR 5-Pin Female to Straight XLR 5-Pin Male is a custom-made, coiled cable which extends from 18" to 6'. Up to 40% lighter than standard XLR cables, it features a slim (3.4mm) cable jacket and a low-profile XLR connector with adjustable, cable-outlet orientation, and provides a tidy way to connect internally cabled boompoles to mixer/recorder inputs for over-the-shoulder field applications
The low-profile, female connector plugs into the boompole and allows you to adjust the cable angle from 30 to 150° and 210 to 330°, to achieve a comfortable fit. For maximum impact resistance and toughness, its custom cap is made of injection-molded ABS thermoplastic. Should you need to customize your color profile, the interchangeable cap is offered in ten different colors (available separately).
- Custom-made, stereo, boom-to-mixer coiled cable – extends from 18" to 6'
- For use with internally cabled boompoles
- 40% lighter than standard cables
- Multi-position, 90° side-exit low-profile connector – set the cable orientation from 30 to 150° and 210 to 330° to accommodate typical field-gear panels
- Durable construction – custom cap made of injection-molded ABS thermoplastic for maximum impact resistance and toughness
- Custom, precision-cast, low-profile shell with matte, non-reflective black finish
- Gold contact pins
- Slim, 3.4mm cable jacket
- Pin-1 tied to shell on both connectors
- Easy to repair in the field
- Gray ring on straight connector
- Interchangeable color cap on low-profile connector (10 different cap colors available separately)