Designed to connect an on-camera shotgun mic to a camera or audio field gear, the durable Cable Techniques Coiled Jumper Cable Low-Profile XLR 3-Pin Female to XLR 3-Pin Male is a custom-made coiled cable, which extends from 6 to 15". Up to 40% lighter than standard XLR cables, it features low-profile XLR connectors with adjustable, cable-outlet orientation, ideal for keeping your audio-bag setup clean and organized.
You can adjust the cable outlet angle from 30 to 150° and 210 to 330°, to better suit whichever device you're hooking into, be it a Sound Devices unit (the 633, 688, 788T, 302, and 552, for example), a Zaxcom device, a piece of Zoom gear, or other such location-audio kits.
The connectors' precision-cast shells feature a matte, non-reflective black finish and gold contact pins. For maximum impact resistance and toughness, the custom caps are made of injection-molded ABS thermoplastic. Should you need to customize your color profile, the interchangeable caps are offered in ten different colors (available separately).
- Custom-made jumper cable—extends from 6 to 15"
- For use with on-camera shotgun mics and other field gear
- Low-profile connectors reduce weight of rig and allow for highly organized setups
- 40% lighter than standard cables
- Multi-position, 90° side-exit connectors—set the cable orientation from 30 to 150° and 210 to 330° to accommodate typical field-gear panels
- Durable construction—custom caps made of injection-molded ABS thermoplastic for maximum impact resistance and toughness
- Custom, precision-cast shells with matte, non-reflective black finish
- Gold contact pins
- Pin-1 tied to shell on both connectors
- Easy to repair in the field
- Interchangeable color caps (10 different cap colors available separately)