The fully manageable US-8 UniFi 8-Port Gigabit PoE Compliant Managed Switch from Ubiquiti Networks features 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports in a small form factor offering improved performance and intelligent switching capabilities for expanding networks. In addition to the 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch offers 8 Gbps non-blocking throughput, a 16 Gbps switching capacity, and a 11.9 mpps forwarding rate. It also delivers up to 12W of power PoE power passthrough.
Once installed, this UniFi switch can be managed using Ubiquiti's own UniFi Controller software giving network administrators the ability to manage multiple sites from a single interface. Network admins have full access to various Ubiquiti devices within the network with the ability to change operating modes, monitor the status of each device, manage spanning tree configuration, and much more.
• 1 x PoE Passthrough Port
• Non-Blocking Throughput: 8 Gbps
• Switching Capacity: 16 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate: 11.9 Mpps
• Maximum Power Consumption: 12W
• PoE or DC Input Option
For its total, non-blocking throughput, each supports up to 8 Gbps with a switching capacity of 16 Gbps.
• Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
• Network/VLAN configuration
• Jumbo frame and flow control services
• Network settings
• Storm control setting per port
• Spanning tree configuration
• 802.1x control and RADIUS VLAN
• Debug terminal option for command-line interface
• Connection speed and duplex mode
• TX/RX data rates
• Network/VLAN setting