Nitecore's NU10 Headlamp is a versatile and extremely easy-to-use headlamp that can provide hands-free illumination in your backyard, garage, camp site, or out on the trail. The illumination system features four white LEDs, one dual white/red LED paired with a mirrored reflector. Together they can deliver a maximum of 160 lumens in a wide (60°) cone of light. To provide an ideal angle of illumination for any task, the lamp can be tilted up or down. In addition to low, medium, and high constant-on modes, this headlight offers a 13-lumen red output for use with night vision devices. To send out a distress signal or mark your location, you can activate a SOS function or a location beacon.
To allow you to use this headlamp anywhere, the polycarbonate housing is water, dust, and impact-resistant. It incorporates two rubberized pushbuttons and a covered Micro-USB port for charging its rechargeable Li-ion battery. The included elastic headband is fully adjustable and will readily fit over your head, cap, or helmet.
- White light: 1/35/160 lumens
- Red light: 13 lumens
- Wide 60° flood cone of light
- Constant-on, SOS, & Location Beacon
- Power-saving lockout function
- Status indicator
- Charge time: 2 hours
- Rubberized polymer housing
- Tilting lamp allows adjusting direction
- Built-in Micro-USB charging port
- Two multi-functional pushbuttons
- Dust and water-resistant, rated IP66
- Adjustable headband included