The CAME-TV Pro Rig Kit for the URSA Mini is a compact shoulder mount rig offering starter handheld support and room for further expansion. The kit includes a baseplate, quick release plate, shoulder pad, handgrip arm, and top handle.
The baseplate features 15mm LWS rod ports and a rosette adapter on the left and right side. The handgrip arm can be attached on either side for left or right-handed operation. It provides a few inches of extension and offers another rosette on the end for attaching optional handgrips. An additional arm/handgrip can be attached for dual-handed operation.
The quick release plate slides in and secures on the bottom of the baseplate, and the shoulder pad attaches on the bottom of the quick release plate. The plate also has 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes along its length, so if you remove the shoulder pad you can tripod-mount the entire rig.
The top handle features a shoe mount, multiple threaded mounting holes, and a horizontal 15mm rod port on the front for adding viewfinders and other accessories.
- Baseplate with 15mm LWS rod ports and dual rosette adapters
- Quick release plate slides in and secures on the bottom of the baseplate
- Shoulder pad attaches on the bottom of the quick release plate
- Quick release plate can also be used for tripod mounting
- Rosette-mount handgrip arm
- Top handle with a horizontal rod port, shoe mount, and threaded mounting holes