This B&H Kit includes two HyperCore 150 V-Mount Batteries and the simultaneous Fleet D Dual Charger from Core SWX.
The HyperCore battery features high-density HyperCore cells, which were originally developed for a high-draw military application. The battery is capable of handling 10A draws for extended periods without diminishing service life. It has a sleek design, anti-impact housing, rubberized exterior, large LCD, reliable readout computer, advanced hibernation feature, safety sensors, and much more. Based on a 25W load, the HyperCore 150 has a projected run-time of approximately 6 hours.
The Fleet D can recharge both HyperCore 150 batteries in 2.5 hours. It has a robust all-aluminum, stackable design and a recessed carry handle allowing for portability.
Core SWX Fleet D V-Mount 2-Bay Charger
Featuring two independent charge bays, the Core SWX Fleet D V-Mount 2-Bay Charger is capable of charging two batteries simultaneously. Two 98Wh batteries can be charged in approximately 2.5 hours for quick turnaround times. Easy-to-read red and green LEDs indicate charging and battery status. Supporting 90-240 VAC input voltage, Fleet Q is worldwide compatible if you incorporate the appropriate plug adapter, sold separately. A carry-handle is recessed into the aluminum chassis for convenient transport.
- Two independent V-mount charge bays
- Simultaneous charging
- Approximately 2.5-hour charge time
- Red and green status LEDs
- 90-240 VAC worldwide compatible input voltage
- Aluminum build
- Recessed carry handle
Core SWX HyperCore 150Wh 14.8V V-Mount Battery
The Core SWX HyperCore 150 14.8V V-Mount Battery is a 150Wh lithium-ion battery featuring high-density cells designed to handle high-power draws. Supporting more amperage per cell, the cells can withstand up to a 10A draw for extended periods without diminishing service life. Overall service life is rated at 1000 charge/discharge cycles. Runtime is projected at 6 hours at 25W. Built-in safety sensors detect over/under voltage, over/under current, and above-normal temperature.
A Intellicom backlit LCD and a 4-LED gauge provide operating runtime in hours and minutes, remaining capacity as a bar grid and percentage, and remaining charge time. An onboard fuel computer samples capacity and charge or discharge load and recomputes and refreshes the LCD display every five seconds. The HyperCore 150 works with all Core SWX chargers and dictates the best possible charge routine with regard to maximum life. It's best used with Core SWX XC-2LS and XC-2LA chargers as they'll provide faster charge times.
A PowerTap port and USB port are available on the side for powering accessories and charging various devices. The outer jacket is made of comfortable-to-hold, nonslip rubber.
- 150Wh lithium-ion V-Mount battery
- Utilizes Panasonic cells
- High-density cells supporting up to a 10A draw for extended periods
- Rated at 1000 charge/discharge cycles
- Runtime projected at 6 hours at 25W
- Built-in safety sensors
- Intellicom backlit LCD and 4-LED power gauge
- Displays runtime in hours and minutes, capacity as a grid and %, and remaining charge time
- Onboard fuel computer refreshes the LCD display every five seconds
- Dictates the best charge routine possible to the charger
- Compatible with all Core SWX chargers
- PowerTap port and USB port
- Nonslip, rubberized housing