The HP30 from TAMA is a standard kick drum pedal which provides an entry point to the company's renowned line of drum pedals, for beginners and students alike.
The HP30 utilizes the same offset cam shape as the company's Iron Cobra Power Glide cam. The offset is designed to increase the beater's power and speed as it reaches the end of the stroke. The pedal also features a beater-angle adjustment system linked to the footboard angle, which helps improve playability, for a wide variety of musical styles. By rotating the beater's head, you can choose between felt for a softer controlled sound, or plastic for a louder and punchier sound with more attack.
Power Glide Cam
- Single-chain cam utilizes same offset cam shape as the 900 Series Iron Cobra Power Glide
- Increases the beater's power and speed as it reaches the end of the stroke
- Angle adjustment system lets you set beater/footboard angle
Spring Tension Adjustment
- Specially shaped nut prevents the spring unit from loosening
- Half-moon-shaped spring-tension rod keeps spring from twisting
- Reduces loss of power transmission
- Beater offers two different sounds: felt for softer controlled sound or plastic for a louder and punchier sound with more attack