The Roadpro Series HS80W Snare Stand from TAMA is a road-worthy stand designed to provide a secure and durable support for a snare drum with diameter ranging from 12 to 15", and to let you easily position it to precisely fit your playing style.
The HS80W is adjustable in height from 19.5 to 25.2". It features the company's Quick-Set Tilter and a swiveling basket which work together to let you find the perfect angle for your snare. The stand's escape claws are equipped with rubber cushions which allow the snare drum to float on the basket arms, for improved resonance. They also help reduce playing fatigue by softening the impact on your arms and wrists.
Unequally spaced basket arms eliminate contact with the strainer or butt, for snares with 8 or 10 lugs. Furthermore, the tripod base and double-braced legs give this stand extra stability for hard-hitting drummers.
- Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point which provides a solid anchor and complete isolation for snare drum
- Because the stand does not move with the snare, the natural resonance of the instrument is maximized
- Company's patented toothless Quick-Set Tilter holds its position using the friction of six smooth metal disc plates instead of traditional toothed gears
- Durable mechanism lets you position snare at any desired angle
- Asymmetrically spaced basket arms allow an 8- or 10-lug snare drum to be held without interference from its strainer, butt or lugs
- Basket rotates independently from the stand and lets you place the strainer in any position needed
- Escape claws rubber cushions allow the snare drum to "float" on the basket arms for improved resonance
- Help reduce fatigue by softening the impact of snare drum playing on your arms and wrists
- Nylon washers are inserted into the leg stand joints to improve durability and make the leg action smoother