The 600 Series HH605 Iron Cobra from TAMA is a hi-hat stand with traditional direct pull action which offers adjustability and stability reminiscent of the highly-regarded Iron Cobra 900 Series.
It features a Spring Seat and Swing Lock Clutch which help maximize the cymbal's natural resonance and sound clarity. The 6-way tension adjustment, footboard angle adjustment, and swivel foot provide you with a wide array of options to help you find the perfect fit that best suits your playing style. The tripod base with double-braced legs gives this stand extra stability and ensures that it stays in place and performs consistently.
Additionally, an ingenious Spare-The-Rods design lets you store the important tension rod inside the stand's upper tube, for safe transportation from gigs to gigs.
- Changes the angle of the bottom cymbal, so you can get a crisper and clearer hi-hat sound with your foot
Swing Lock Clutch
- Allows top hi-hat cymbal to float more freely, maximizing natural resonance of the cymbals
- If you prefer, a usual felt washer is included
Non-Loosening Tension Rod
- Specially shaped plastic and metal nuts fit together perfectly to keep the cymbal rod from loosening while playing
Spare-The-Rods Tension Rod Protector
- Store and protect your tension rod in the specially designed upper tube for safe transportation to your gigs
6-Way Tension Adjustment
- Six levels of spring tension quickly give you a different feel on the footboard with six easily visible settings.
- Foot pedal rotates around dual-leg base, optimizing use of floor space and set-up flexibility
Footboard Angle Adjustment
- Adjust footboard angle to comfortably fit your playing style