The S Series 1080p Outdoor 20x PTZ Network Dome Camera from VIVOTEK is specifically designed to enhance low light surveillance in large coverage areas. Equipped with 492' IR illuminators and a 20x optical zoom lens it provides images in challenging low light situations. It leverages VIVOTEK's IR technology, VAIR (Vari-Angle IR), that provides smooth vari-angle adjustment of IR illuminators, allowing broad FOV and uniform IR intensity while avoiding hot spots traditionally associated with IR illumination.
When combined with VIVOTEK's Smart Stream II technology, users can obtain bandwidth savings of up to 80% compared to traditional H.264. By combining 1080p full HD resolution with H.265, IR illuminators, VAIR, WDR, and 20x optical zoom, the SD9363-EHL can capture fine details 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. VIVOTEK further strengthened the camera's performance with an IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated housing to protect the camera against rain, dust, and corrosion. The SD9363-EHL features a removable IR cut filter, maintaining clear images even under low-light conditions. The camera comes equipped with audio detection functionality for recognizing changes in ambient noise. It also comes equipped with an SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot.
- Real-time H.265, H.264, and MJPEG compression (triple codec)
- 1/3" CMOS sensor
- 20x zoom lens, 492' IR
- Supports 360° continuous panning and 220° tilting
- WDR Pro for unparalleled visibility in high contrast environments
- -58 to 131°F wide temperature range for extreme weather conditions
- Auto tracking for moving objects
- 3D privacy masks for additional protection
- Supports defogging and electronic image stabilization
- IP66-rated weatherproof, IK10-rated vandal-resistant, and NEMA 4x-rated housing