The AS-56 ODMS Administration Tool from Olympus is designed for medium and large organizations and contains all the tools required to install, customize, and manage an ODMS environment in Workgroup mode without any ongoing costs. AS-56 includes both the System Configuration Program (SCP) and the License Manager (LM) that offer the administrators a vast array of features to allow them to centrally manage and configure their ODMS environment. User and group profiles can be managed in large numbers allowing for faster, easier configuration.
ODMS workflow and device settings can be locked so that organizations can implement a standard workflow for their dictation environment, ensuring total consistency and accuracy. License Manager tracks the use of the Dictation and Transcription Module across the workgroup system. It also allows the IT Administrator to update the license simply by entering a new key, which makes it quick and easy to add more users to an ODMS environment without affecting the entire system.
- ODMS workflow and device settings can be centrally configured and locked
- Custom installer files can be created to streamline the deployment process
- Software and firmware updates can be deployed to specific groups or users
- Licenses are centrally managed and quick and easy to be added
- Repository service restricts access to the repository for security enhancement
- Citrix, Windows Terminal Services, and VMware are supported