Bundled by B&H for your convenience, the Ibanez SR305E SR Standard Series Electric Bass Starter Kit provides everything you'd need to get started playing a five-string electric bass in an amplified manner. The kit comprises a Hartke HD25 25W 1x8" combo amplifier, a strap, a clip-on tuner, an assortment of picks (should your fingers tire, or should you want more attack), and—let's not forget—a five-string electric bass in the SR305E. This instrument features a bolt-on five-piece maple neck, a solid mahogany body, a rosewood fingerboard, a three-band EQ with a power tap switch, and a metallic silver sunburst finish. Additionally, an instrument cable has been provided for connecting your instrument to the amplifier, ensuring that in its totality, this kit will provide a solid baseline for all of your extra-low bass lines.
The SR Standard Series SR305E from Ibanez is a modern 5-string electric bass featuring a mahogany body in metallic silver sunburst finish. Its bolt-on SR5 5-piece maple/rosewood neck is fitted with a 24-fret rosewood fingerboard which has white dot inlays. The solid double-cutaway body delivers maximum resonance and sustain, while the SR4 neck is smooth and fast, providing unlimited playability for the most demanding player.
The PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups provide a tone rich in harmonic detail and dynamic expression. A 3-way power tap selector switch allows you to choose between a variety of humbucking and single-coil settings, while the 3-band active EQ provides boost and cut over the treble, mid, and bass frequencies. Volume and balance controls can be used to further regulate the sound. Additionally, the SR305E is fitted with cosmo black hardware, including an Accu-cast B125 bridge, as well as a set of standard die-cast tuners on the headstock.
- Developed by Ibanez, the exposed pole pieces of the PDC pickups produce a stronger signal, and increase the response of the higher frequencies without sacrificing low end. The result is a tone rich in harmonic detail and dynamic expression
- The 3-band EQ works in conjunction with a coil tap switch for maximum control over a wide variety of professional bass tones. Tap Mode (single coil) creates a punchy, dynamic sound with superior articulation. Series Mode (humbucking) delivers a full, warm tone, and Power Tap Mode provides the best of both worlds—combining the clarity of the single coil with the fat bottom end of the humbucker
- The B120's extra-wide string slots can accommodate even the heaviest of gauges. Walls and channels of the new bridge plate effectively "trap" the saddles, ensuring perfect directional uniformity
- Neck Type: SR5 5-piece maple/rosewood
- Body: Mahogany body
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with white dot inlays
- Frets: 24, medium
- Bridge: Accu-cast B125 (0.7" / 19mm string spacing)
- Neck Pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil (passive)
- Bridge Pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil (passive)
- Equalizer: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ with 3-way power-tap switch
- Hardware Color: Cosmo black
- Scale: 34" / 864mm
- Width at Nut: 1.8" / 45 mm
- Width at Last Fret: 2.7" / 68 mm
- Thickness at 1st: 0.8" / 19.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 0.8" / 21.5mm
- Radius: 12" / 305mm
Intended for electric bass, the HD25 from Hartke is a combo amplifier capable of delivering 25W RMS. Its 1x8" cabinet houses a 10" bass speaker. After connecting your instrument to its 1/4" jack, you can manipulate the signal with bass, mid-range, and treble controls.
The amplifier gives you a headphone output, the use of which mutes the amplifier, and thus, enables you to practice silently through headphones. A 1/8" line-level input allows you to plug in CD players, MP3 players, or any compatible playback device, giving you the opportunity to practice along with a background track of your choice. A top carry handle allows you to carry the amplifier combo around. This unit is suitable for use in rehearsal spaces and practice sessions.
The 10' Premium Performance 3000 Series 1/4" Male to 1/4" Male Instrument Cable from Kopul is designed for connecting guitars to amplifiers or any other application where a 1/4" instrument or unbalanced line-level connection is required. It can be used in applications for live stage, theater, rehearsals, recordings, and more.
Kopul's 3000 Series instrument cables are engineered for protection against electromagnetic interference (EMI), radio frequency interference (RFI), and the significant reduction of static noise. This cable features gold-plated 1/4" connectors that have a metal shell and chuck-style strain relief.The 24-gauge annealed-copper conductors with dense spiral copper shielding, as well as a conductive PVC, and PE insulation make the Premium Performance 3000 Series instrument cable a flexible, quiet cable that ensures excellent transfer of the audio signal.
The black Snark SN5X is a clip-on tuner for guitar, bass, and violin, which features a high-sensitivity vibration sensor and a full-color display that rotates 360°. It can be used to tune a guitar, a bass or a violin for applications such as rehearsals, recordings, live stage, theater, and more. The tuner can be utilized on either the front or the back of a head-stock to accommodate left or right handed players.
Styled in black, the M4-BLK from Levy's Leathers is a leather strap for electric bass players who wish to perform on their instrument whilst standing upright. It also provides a measure of support for your bass when you're sitting down. The strap itself measures 3.5" wide, and can extend from 36 to 52".
This 10-pack assortment of medium Classic Pearl Celluloid Guitar Picks from Planet Waves is made from premium celluloid and provides a natural feel and fat tone. The standard size and shape of the picks, at 0.70mm thick, offer comfortable playing. A man-made material, celluloid was first introduced in the early 1900's as a substitute for natural tortoiseshell picks. The D'Addario-branded pick packaging is designed for minimal waste and environmental impact.