Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11am Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The 4K HDMI/VGA over HDBaseT 3x1 Switch Extender Kit from Atlona consists of an HDBaseT switcher with two HDMI inputs and one VGA input, and a DCI/UHD 4K over HDBaseT receiver. This 3x1 switcher/transmitter and receiver combination extends a 4K HDMI signal to a distance up to 328' over a Cat6a/7 cable, with automatic HDMI and VGA input switching and automatic display control. The transmitter is remotely powered by the receiver via PoE.
AT-HDVS-200-TX Three-Input HDMI/VGA to HDBaseT Switcher (PoE)
Make the Atlona AT-HDVS-200-TX Three-Input HDMI/VGA to HDBaseT Switcher, with PoE, the center of a small automated A/V setup for a compact and versatile solution. Featuring two HDMI inputs and a VGA input with analog audio, the AT-HDVS-200-TX will accept video signals from most media players and computers and send them along an HDBaseT interface. HDBaseT carries video, audio, control, and other important signal types down a single category cable for reliable performance up to 328'. 4K video and surround-sound audio are supported via HDMI inputs. RS-232 and Ethernet ports offer options for advanced software control, in addition to the front panel buttons. No separate power supply is required as this device operates off 48V provided by the HDBaseT connection to the separately available receiver.
Auto-display control when using TCP/IP, RS-232, or CEC
Auto-switching with video detection technology activated through RS-232, IP, or webGUI
Control audio volume for HDBaseT output or display
Analog audio embedding with standalone audio option
Supports up to 4K resolutions at 60 Hz in 4:2:0 color space
Ethernet pass-through for configuration, upgrading, and device management/control
Supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio over HDMI
HDCP and EDID management
4K/UHD HDMI over HDBaseT Receiver with Ethernet, Control, & PoE (328')
The power sourcing 4K/UHD HDMI over HDBaseT Receiver from Atlona supports AV signals up to 328’over category cable with Ethernet pass-through, RS-232, CEC, and Power over Ethernet. It is compatible with signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color sub-sampling, plus embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the transmitter. The receiver is ideal for use with the AT-HDVS-200-TX transmitter (sold separately) for passing 4K signals to a display. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The receiver features a quarter-rack width metal enclosure for installation with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. This PSE (Power Sourcing Equipment) device is powered via the included desktop power supply, and provides PoE to the AT-HDVS-200-TX or other PoE-compatible transmitters.
• Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
• Full support of 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
HDCP 2.2 Compliant
• Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
• Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
PSE - Power Sourcing Equipment
• Uses external power supply (included) to power remote PoE-compatible HDVS series transmitters over HDBaseT
• Eliminates the need for the receiver to be powered remotely or by a power-injection device
AV, Ethernet, Power, and Control over HDBaseT
• Receives 4K/UHD video, audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, power, and control through a single cable
• Eliminates multiple cable runs between source, control system, router, and display
Note: Ethernet pass-through is not available on the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver when used with the UHD-PRO3 Series matrix switchers.
Extended Distance HDMI Extension
• Receives HDMI signals up to 328' @ 1080p with Cat5e/6 or 4K/UHD using Cat6a/7 cable
• Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
Extends RS-232, CEC, and Ethernet Control Signals
• Control signals travel over HDBaseT link to device for maximum control system flexibility
• Simplifies integration of source, control system, and display
Note: The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE does not include I/O ports for IR control signals extended over HDBaseT. If IR over HDBaseT is required, please refer to the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX.
Rear Panel I/O Connectors
• Placement of ports on rear panel simplifies wire management
• Saves installation time and eliminates clutter
Multi-Channel Audio Compliant
• Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X
• Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Field Updatable Firmware
• Front panel USB port provides an easy means for kit upgrades
• Ensures long term system return on investment
Front Panel Power and Link Status LEDs
• LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
• Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
Low-Profile 1" High Quarter-Rack Enclosure Width
• Easy installation into confined spaces behind displays and above projectors
• Keeps devices out of sight when placed in public spaces