Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11am Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Quickly diagnose and fix problems in your Aimetis software with this 5-year subscription to Enterprise Manager from Aimetis. This software provides cloud-based centralized management software for Aimetis Symphony VMS, Physical Security Appliances (PSA), or Thin Clients. Aimetis Enterprise Manager connects securely to managed servers and devices and allows you to update software, manage settings, and monitor status and performance, all through a web-based dashboard.
Enterprise Manager reduces downtime by identifying problems quickly and alerts administrators via the dashboard or notifications. It increases compliance by ensuring settings that are explicitly defined by Enterprise Manager remain unchangeable locally on site. The manager inherits settings via Policies from the cloud, simplifying setup and software updates.
Note: Note: An existing Aimetis server with licenses is required.
Compatibility and Support
• Compatible with Aimetis Symphony 6.14 and above, Physical Security Appliances running 6.14 and above, and Thin Client 1.2 and above • Supports Aimetis Standard, Professional, and Enterprise licenses
• Managed via the web using a secure browser-based dashboard • Centralized administration of managed products • Role-based administration • Configure server backups locally or to cloud
• Inventory of installed Aimetis software • Automatic software update of on-premise products
• General settings • Users • User group permissions • Maintenance settings
• Hardware vitals • Compliance monitoring • Storage, RAM and CPU usage, outage monitoring
• Public Cloud: Aimetis provides and manages infrastructure • Private Cloud: Customer provides and manages infrastructure
• Unified visibility and control of the entire deployment via a single web-based dashboard • Configuration inheritance from the cloud • Remotely manage software updates • Centralized backups • Automated monitoring and alerts • VMS operation uninterrupted if connection to Enterprise Manager is lost • Connections are secured via SSL and uses minimal bandwidth (30kb per hour) • Establishes firewall-friendly phone home connections • Highly available and secure data centers (PCI / HIPAA-compliant)
Table of Contents
Aimetis Symphony 6.14 and above, Aimetis Physical Security Appliances 6.14 and above, Aimetis Thin Client 1.2 and above Licenses Supported: Standard, Professional, Enterprise