The 15.6" XPS 15 9550 Multi-Touch Laptop from Dell features a 15.6" InfinityEdge display with a 3840 x 2160 4K resolution and 5.7 mm thin bezels for your viewing pleasure. It's also a touchscreen so you'll be able to utilize touch gestures and commands in Windows 10 to further improve its accessibility and your productivity. Driven by a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M graphics card with 2GB GDDR5 VRAM, the XPS 15 is capable of handling multimedia playback and even games. Connect external displays using its HDMI and Thunderbolt 3 port for additional multitasking capabilities.
Powered by a 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core processor and 32GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM, the XPS 15 can efficiently multitask and quickly access frequently used files and programs. When handling a heavier workload, the CPU can reach up to 3.5 GHz thanks to Intel Turbo Boost technology. With two RAM slots, the XPS 15 can be upgraded even more, up to a max of 32GB. For storing your data and applications, this system has a 1TB PCIe SSD, which performs faster than a traditional hard drive, allowing you to boot up and load files in seconds. Should you need more room, you can connect external storage devices using its multiple USB ports and SD media card reader.
Access the Internet via 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi and pair compatible wireless peripherals via Bluetooth 4.1 technology to free up USB ports. Dual-Band Wi-Fi enables you to connect to the 5 GHz band, which is less crowded and offers faster speeds. Other integrated features include a 720p webcam, speakers, microphones, a 3.5 mm headphone and microphone combo jack, and a backlit keyboard. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Home (64-bit).
15" InfinityEdge Display
Durable and Light
Built for Business
- Dell Data Protection | Encryption - Protects data across multiple end-points. IT admins can remotely manage encryption policies to easily meet compliance regulations right out of the box.
- Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace - Keeps your information safe so that if an attack occurs the malware is sealed off and a safe environment is restored in only 20 seconds.
- Dell Client Command Suite Compatibility - Free tools that help automate and streamline system deployment, monitoring, and updating in complex IT environments.
- Dell Command | Update - Update easily without wasting time hunting and pecking.
- Dell Command | Power Manager and Battery Extender Mode - Helps you prolong battery life when you need it most.
- Dell Configuration and Deployment Services with Dell Imaging Services - Simplifies deployments with long lifecycles.
- Dell KACE System Management solutions meet demanding IT management needs.