The MS401B Transformer Microphone Stand from HERCULES Stands features the company's Quick-N-EZ Tilt Adjust mechanism that allows the shaft to be set at a desired angle, and a wide tripod base with swivel legs that can easily fit around other equipment. Designed to eliminate the problems associated with ordinary stands, it is ideal for overhead drum miking and vocal mics.
Equipped with the Quick-N-EZ Height Adjustment Grip, the MS401B's height can be effortlessly adjusted from 40.6 to 66.1", with a simple press of the lever. The included EZ Microphone Clip is rubber-lined to ensure a secure grip; it connects to the stand with a flip lever and accommodates most handheld microphones. The stand easily folds for convenient transport from gig to gig.
- Quick-N-EZ Height Adjustment Grip with easy trigger action releases — locks into position with a squeeze of the handle
- Quick-N-EZ Tilt Adjust allows shaft to be set at desired angle — 45 to 90° recommended
- Wide-base tripod swivel legs adjust independently to easily fit around other equipment
- EZ Adapter Flip Clip quickly secures mic clip in place and fits all standard-size mic stands
- Folds compactly for transport