The HERCULES Stands EZ Clutch Tripod Microphone Stand with Boom and EZ Mic Clip offers a set of innovative options to effortlessly mount your mic on the stand and quickly adjust its height. It is ideal for lead singers who want to avoid struggling with traditional mic stand adjustments when performing on stage.
The stand features the company's EZ Clutch height-adjustment system, which allows you to smoothly adjust and lock the height of the stand from 41.1 to 66.1", with just a press of the clutch on the stand's column. The Quick-N-EZ Boom Retainer quickly and securely locks the boom to the stand with the flip of a lever.
Designed to accommodates most handheld microphones, the EZ Mic Clip is lined with rubber to ensure a secure grip. It quickly connects to the stand with a simple flip lever. The 30.7" boom provides flexible mic placement for instruments, amps, or vocalists performing at the piano or seated playing guitar.
Equipped with a rugged tripod base made of sturdy die-cast aluminum, the stand provides a stable support for microphones on stage or in the studio. The system easily collapses for convenient transport from gig to gig.
- EZ Clutch height adjustment releases and locks into position with the touch of a button
- Adjustable height: 41.1 to 66.1"
- Boom length: 30.7"
- Quick-N-EZ Boom Retainer quickly and securely locks boom to stand
- EZ Mic Clip quickly secures mic in place and fits most handheld microphones
- Durable aluminum die-cast base with tripod legs
- Conveniently folds for transport