EOtech's 3.5-18x50 Vudu Precision Riflescope is an ideal choice for long-range and precision target acquisitions. The optical system features bright and clear XC High-Density glass treated with broadband anti-reflection multi-coatings to deliver bright, clear, low-distortion, and high-contrast images. The wide 50mm objective aperture fills the niche for gathering enough light to produce visible images in the most challenging lighting conditions, where standard apertures fail. The scope is equipped with a MD1-MRAD reticle in the first focal plane. It offers a brilliant red illumination with adjustable brightness that automatically shuts off after two hours of non-operation and has a parallax-free range from 15 yd to infinity.
The lightweight and durable aluminum housing is coated with a Type III hard anodized finish and features a 30mm single-piece maintube, finger-operated graduated turrets, and a precision fast-focus eyepiece. To provide traction for ease of adjustment, all knobs and rings are knurled. Also included with this optic are a pair of lens covers and a CR-2032 battery.
- 1st focal plane
- Four medium long posts
- Milling illuminated crosshair
- Parallax correction from 15 yd to infinity
- Variable illumination
- Magnification: 3.5-18x
- 50mm objective diameter improves image brightness in challenging light conditions
- XC High Density glass delivers clarity, resolution, and contrast
- Broadband anti-reflection coatings for better image brightness, clarity, and detail
- Field of view: 29.5 - 15.7' at 100 yd
- Long eye relief of 4.0 - 3.5"
Use and Handling
- 1/10 MRAD impact point correction
- 80 MRAD Windage and 29 MRAD elevation adjustments
- 34mm one-piece maintube
- Aluminum alloy housing
- Type III anodized finish
- Capped finger-operated turrets
- Knurled graduated adjustments
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- Low-profile zoom lever
- Lens covers included