The black Control Stand II from Magma is an update to the original sturdy equipment stand that can be placed over an existing DJ setup, making it ideal for studio, club installations, or even home use. This version includes adjustable platform arms to better accommodate a wider spectrum of controllers.
The stand saves valuable space when used in clubs, since it fits perfectly over a 12" club mixer like a Pioneer DJM-900NXS. The stand has a non-slip rubber surface and feet to afford stability. The overall elevated height provides optimal protection against spilled drinks, dirt, and other hazards. The slightly angled controller and laptop platforms are both individually adjustable in height and width so you can customize the position for any controller setup.
- Accommodates a DJ-controller and a laptop at the same time
- Ideal for club or studio installation
- Extractable length of the controller platform arms up to 16.5"
- Adjustable height and width of both stand platforms
- Slip-resistant rubber surface and base legs
- Fits most DJ-controllers such as Pioneer DDJ-SZ / DDJ-RZ, DDJ-SX / DDJ-RX, DDJ-SR / DDJ-RR, DDJ-SB2 / DDJ-RB, Roland DJ-808, Denon MCX-8000 / MC-7000, Numark NS-6, Kontrol S8 / S5 / S4 / S2