The MAXPRO 64-Channel NVR (Standard Edition) from Honeywell is an open, flexible, and scalable IP video surveillance system. It integrates with the full line of Honeywell IP cameras and HVE encoders, comes with all required software, and IS pre-licensed for 64 channels. It supports simultaneous recording, live monitoring, search, and system management for up to 64 IP cameras, including high-definition formats with easy to use clients.
The NVR has an internal storage capacity of 4TB (1 x 4TB) with 5x spare HD slots. It provides a processor and storage enclosure in one chassis, resulting in both space and cost savings. The NVR is rack-mountable with 6 removable drives, SATA hard drives used for OS partitioning and video storage. Includes rack rails for use with four-post racking systems.
Broad Device Integrations
- Integrates with the full line of Honeywell IP cameras and HVE encoders
- Support for ONVIF Profile S, PSIA, and real-time streaming protocol (RTSP) standards
- Native device integrations include 360° camera support
- 3-click wizard to live video for auto configuration - quick and efficient IP system install
- Simple and logical configuration pages
- Supports simultaneous recording, live monitoring, search and system management for up to 64 IP cameras
- Desktop clients, web client, and mobile apps
- MAXPRO NVR Family and MAXPRO VMS/Viewer provide familiarity across a broad range of Honeywell products, saving training costs
Scalable Integrated Security Solution
- Integrated MAXPRO Viewer multi-site software or MAXPRO VMS enterprise video management system
- Integration with Honeywell WIN-PAK and Pro-Watch Access Control Systems providing an integrated access control, intrusion, and video solution
- Provides the processor and storage enclosure in one chassis, resulting in both space and cost savings
- Rack-mountable with 6 removable drives, SATA hard drives used for operating system partition and video storage
- Dual 1GB NICs are optimized to separate record and viewing data to ensure 100% recording and smooth playback even with multiple client connections
Enhanced Monitoring with Desktop Clients
- Cost-effective enhanced HD video rendering on remote desktop clients with support for up to 18 1080p cameras in real time 30/540 fps with no time lapse. Up to four 1080p HD at 20 fps/80 fps on local client
React Fast and Protect your Assets
- Search by date/time, enhanced time line, time jump, bookmarks, SMART Motion search, calendar, preview, filmstrip view, and events.
- SMART Motion search – Fast and efficient forensic search and investigation for objects/motion on recorded video using Honeywell SMART motion detection analytics algorithms on the client PC without impacting the NVR server load
- Capture and export clips and still images in WMV, ASF, MPVC, and BMP formats. Clips (WMV) signed with digital signature for authentication
- MAXPRO Video Container (MPVC) format support - only playable in MAXPRO desktop clients and standalone Clip Player
Recording and Remote Monitoring Performance
Incoming network bandwidth/throughput: 160 Mb/s, Outgoing: 350 Mb/s, Total: 510 Mbps.
Rendering performance using GPU of up to 4 1080p HD at 20/80 fps on local client.