Record to your mobile device with the 18" Sescom Dual Female XLR to 3.5mm TRRS Plug - Line to Mic Level Summing Cable for Mobile Devices. Compatible with most audio/video recording apps, this cable enables you to take a live feed from a mixing board or any other XLR-equipped line level source and record it directly to your smartphone or tablet via the 3.5mm headphone jack.
While smartphone microphone inputs typically only accept mono signals, this cable takes a stereo signal, blends the left and right channels together, and gives you a stereo-to-mono mix that plays back in both the left and right side of your headphones. To prevent distortion, a built-in attenuation pad reduces the signal strength to mic level, and for protection, an electrolytic capacitor prevents DC power from reaching your device.
- Allows you to connect virtually any XLR-equipped source with a line level output and record it directly to your iPhone/iPad/iPod/tablet/smartphone via the 3.5mm headphone port
- Summing cable—combines the L/R stereo channels into a mono channel
- Stereo-to-mono blend plays back in both the left and right side of your headphones
- Works with audio/video recording apps
- Proper audio transmission from line level source to mic level
- Protects your device from phantom power and shorts
- Limiting resistors prevent L/R channel short out
- Built-in attenuation pad reduces signal strength to mic level and prevents distortion
- Electrolytic capacitor blocks DC power