Optimized for running but suited to a wide range of uses, the black Fenix HL15 LED Headlamp offers bright illumination without feeling heavy on the forehead. It shines white or red light, resists water, runs on widely available AAA batteries – and at just over 2 ounces, it won't weigh you down during a run.
One Cree XP-G2 R5 neutral white LED produces four outputs from a low 4 lumens to a high of 200 lumens with accurate color rendering. The red setting uses two Nichia LEDs in constant-on (to preserve night-acclimated vision) or flash (to make you visible) modes. An orange-peel-textured reflector casts a beam 100%deg; wide so you'll see what lies ahead. The light is controlled by an easy-to-reach dual switch on top of the lamp housing.
The strap of the HL15 includes reflective surfaces for nighttime safety, and is designed to direct sweat away from your eyes. Rated IP67 for water-resistance, the lamp can withstand submersion down to 3 feet deep for up to 30 minutes, so there's no need to worry if you're caught in the rain.
The light comes with two batteries and has reverse-polarity protection, digitally regulated output, and intelligent overheat protection.
- Low: 4 lumen
- Med: 30 lumen
- High: 70 lumen
- High: 200 lumen
- Red: 0.2 lumen
- One Cree XP-G2 R5 neutral white LED
- Two Nichia red LED
- Textured orange-peel reflector produces a 100° beam
- Type: Pushbutton
- Location: Top of housing
- Constant-on mode only
- Press and hold button for 0.5 second to activate
- Press and release to cycle through four output levels
- Constant-on and flashing red modes
- Aluminum alloy housing and impact-resistant plastic mount
- 60° tilt head for precise beam placement
- Impact-resistant to 3.3', IP67-rated submersible to 3.3' for 30 minutes
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage if battery in installed incorrectly
- Runs on two AAA batteries
- Reverse-polarity protection prevents damage from incorrectly installed batteries
- Digitally regulated output assures consistent performance throughout life of battery
- Intelligent overheat protection