The Avid Technologies Pro Tools | HDX Native PCIe Card with Pro Tools | HD Software includes a Pro Tools | HDX Native PCIe card and a full, perpetual license version of Pro Tools | HD, offered as a download.
The Pro Tools | HDX Native PCIe card brings high-speed PCIe connectivity to your Pro Tools | HD system to nearly eliminate latency and provide 64 channels of simultaneous I/O at 24-bit /1 92 kHz. The card easily installs into your existing tower/desktop computer and significantly reduces that distracting delay you hear while recording, leading to a more comfortable experience when performing in the studio.
To get a full 64 channels of I/O, the Pro Tools | HDX Native PCIe card allows you to connect up to four, 16-channel Pro Tools | HD audio interfaces. Two of the interfaces connect directly to DigiLink Mini ports 1 and 2, and the other two interfaces connect to the expansion ports on those Pro Tools | HD audio interfaces.
Pro Tools | HD is designed for audio and post pros who need maximum track counts, high-level performance, and surround sound. It provides powerful and efficient tools to create music or sound for film/TV, and connect with a premier network of artists, producers, and mixers around the world via Avid Cloud.
The software comes bundled with a 1-year Annual Upgrade and Support Plan, which provides access to the latest Pro Tools releases, including updates and upgrades, 25 bonus plug-ins, and priority support (renewable annually).
Pro Tools | HDX Native PCIe Card
- Installs into your existing tower, desktop computer, or chassis, for dedicated studio use (Mac, Windows)
- Near-zero latency
- Includes two DigiLink Mini ports for connecting two audio interfaces
- One DigiSerial port for connecting a SYNC peripheral
- Supports up to 64 channels of audio I/O
- Supports up to 256 tracks with Pro Tools | HD software
- Sessions up to 24-bit and up to 192 kHz
- On-board DSP processor for mixing and plug-in processing
- Includes an HDX TDM cable (SATA cable) to connect a pair of HDX cards in your system
- Includes two custom power cables, one for Mac and one for Windows
- Includes a 12' DigiLink Mini cable for connecting the card to an audio interface
Pro Tools | HD Software
- 64 channels of I/O
- 32-bit / 192 kHz sound quality
- Up to 256 audio tacks
- Up to 256 instrument tracks
- Up to 512 MIDI tracks
- 2 GB loop library included
- 60+ instrument/effects plug-ins
- Play/edit HD video in timeline
- Support for Dolby Atmos 7.1 surround sound
- Music notation tools
- Standalone operation
- Includes 1-year upgrade and support plan
- Mac, Windows, AAX native, Audiosuite