The tungsten-balanced Litepanels Inca 6C LED Fresnel Light is a versatile fixture with a 6" Fresnel lens and wide spot-to-flood 15 to 67° beam coverage that can be further controlled with the included 8-leaf barndoors. While drawing only 104W, the Inca 6C produces the heat-free tungsten equivalent of a 650W traditional Fresnel that is dimmable from 100 to 0% without flicker or color shifting, on the unit or remotely via DMX. Power efficiency means low running and air conditioning costs in the studio and a quick return on investment, while the LED lifespan of thousands of hours makes the Inca 6C virtually maintenance free.
Powering the 6C is equally convenient and flexible. The light's 120-240 VAC power supply make it ready for worldwide use but you can also run on batteries via the light's 3-pin XLR DC power connector when mains current is unavailable.
The Inca 6C light ships with a yoke, 1-1/8" junior pin / 5/8" receiver combo, power supply, power cord, and an 8-leaf barndoor set.
- A true Fresnel fixture with spot or flood directional illumination
- Litepanels proprietary heat-free LED technology
- High quality 6" Fresnel lens
- 104W power draw with illumination comparable to a 650W incandescent Fresnel
- No noticeable heat generation-reduces air conditioning costs
- Energy savings and extended lamp life provide a <3 year ROI in typical studio applications
- Tungsten output color-matched to incandescent fixtures
- Versatility in and out of the studio - AC/DC power with DC power via 3-pin XLR
- Integrated DMX module for remote control using DMX 512 protocol
- 100 to 0% dimming with no noticeable color shift (via on-fixture dial or DMX)
- Focus control from 15 to 67° beam via on-fixture dial or DMX
- Robust lightweight housing weighs 1/3 as much as conventional Fresnels
- Standard yoke for easy mounting and positioning
- Broadcast Studios
- Location Lighting
- Event Lighting
- Still Lighting
- Chroma Key
290 fc / 3,290 lux) with 2.9' (0.9 m) beam diameter and 4.8' (1.5 m) field diameter
Flood @ 10' (3.0 m)
35 fc / 370 lux with 14.2' (4.3 m) beam diameter and 18.7' (5.7 m) field diameter