The Mocha Pro 5 Upgrade + Sapphire 10 Bundle from Boris FX is being offered to existing owners of a matching Mocha Pro 4. The bundle includes an upgrade to Mocha Pro 5 and the new Sapphire 10 VFX application. Enjoy newer features in Mocha Pro, and add hundreds of VFX filters and thousands of presets to your toolset. Use both plug-ins on all hosts at the same time as long as they are on the same computer.
Boris FX Mocha Pro 5 Plug-In for Adobe (Upgrade from Mocha Pro 4, Download)
Mocha Pro is a planar tracking and roto application featuring advanced modules for Object Removal, 3D Camera, Stabilization, and Lens Correction. The Boris FX Mocha Pro 5 Plug-In for Adobe gives you the flexibility to use Mocha right from within After Effects and Premiere. This upgrade is valid for existing owners of the standalone version of Mocha Pro 4. It provides you with a permanent edition of Mocha Pro 5 Plug-In for Adobe.
Mocha Pro 5 Plug-In for Adobe has all the same features of the standalone version except for Silhouette FX import/export, Python Scripting, and Stereoscopic 3D. It can be used in a stereoscopic workflow in the host application but doesn't offer any independent stereoscopic tools. Also, the plug-in uses the host application's media engine and project format, thereby reducing the need for transcoding or external file management.
The award-winning Mocha planar tracker is updated with GPU acceleration in Mocha Pro 5, and the resulting speed increases provide for much more superior workflows with high resolution footage. Mocha Pro has been used on thousands of feature films and television shows, including Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Mad Max: Fury Road, and Game of Thrones.
Mocha Pro 5 features the capability to run planar tracking on GPU. Tests have resulted in 40-60% speed increases, depending on the project settings. To enable GPU tracking, you will need an OpenCL capable video card.
Fusion Shape Export
Mocha Pro 5 exports tracked roto shapes to Blackmagic Design Fusion.
HitFilm Track Export
Mocha Pro 5 is also capable of exporting planar motion tracking data to HitFilm 4 Pro as a corner pin import.
Advanced Roto Tools
3D Camera Solver
- GPU accelerated planar motion tracking
- Roto and masking tool set
- X-spline and Bezier roto tools with per-point edge feathering
- Roto: Transform Tool, Join Layers, Project Merge
- Layer Manager: Color Spline, Color Fill, Group Layers, Multi-Select, Project Merge
- Export roto and track data to industry standard formats
- 3D Camera Solve Module: export to AE and FBX
- Dopesheet keyframe editor
- OGL accelerated matte rendering with motion blur
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Removal Module: Auto-object removals with optional clean plate inserts
- Lens Module: Lens distortion analysis with distort and undistort render function
- Render distortion maps (Rasterized ST Maps)
- Import and use external distortion maps in all Mocha Pro modules
- Insert Module: 2D match move compositing with motion blur render
- Offset & 3D Offset surface composting and track export
- Mesh Warper distortion tool
- Color Fill Shape Rendering (Export to Nuke Rotopaint and Mocha shape for After Effects)
Export Track Data to Popular Hosts
- Adobe After Effects CS3 - CC 2015
- Apple Final Cut Pro 7
- Apple Motion 4, 5
- Apple Shake
- Assimilate SCRATCH v7
- Quantel generationQ
- Eyeon Fusion
- Nuke, Nuke X
- Boris FX: BCC Track Format: (supports Premiere, AE, Media Composer, Symphony, and Vegas)
Export Roto Data to Popular Hosts
- Autodesk Flame, Smoke, Combustion: GMasks - now updated for batch export
- Nuke, Nuke X
- Adobe After Effects CS3 - CC 2015
- Adobe Premiere Pro (paste to mask)
- Blackmagic Fusion
Export 3D Camera to Popular Hosts
- FBX for Nuke
- FBX for Autodesk Maya, Flame, Smoke - Maxon Cinema 4D
- HitFilm 2 Ultimate
- Export to MochaBlend for C4D
Export Lens Data to Popular Hosts
- Nuke, Flame, Fusion (with rendered ST Maps)
Boris FX Sapphire 10 for Adobe and OFX (Perpetual with 1-Year Upgrades & Support, Download)
Boris FX Sapphire 10 is a plug-in collection of 260+ professional effects, transitions, and looks for film, animation, and commercial work artists. The whole package is resolution-independent and can be used on any footage, including 8K and above. Everything can also be rendered out at all bit depths (8-bit, 32-bit, floating point, etc.). Sapphire uses full floating-point processing for improved image quality and full 32-bit HDR support. Sapphire is well-known for high-quality lighting and distortion among other features.
One of the major features of Sapphire 10 is the enhanced Builder 2.0, which allows you to create your own effects and transitions. There are also over 3000 presets that come pre-built. Furthermore, complex photorealistic lens flares can be made from scratch within the Flare Editor.
Sapphire offers extensive parameter sets so that you can control every aspect of an effect. It also features on-screen widgets that you can use instead of entering numerical values.
Sapphire is engineered for fast CPU speeds and supports multi-processor systems. It installs on your hard drive and can be used in all hosts at the same time as long as on the same computer. This perpetual version comes with a 1-Year Upgrades & Support plan, which includes free upgrades and unlimited access to phone and email support during business hours.