The Mocha Pro 5 Upgrade + Sapphire 10 Bundle from Boris FX is being offered to existing owners of a matching Mocha Pro 4. The bundle includes an upgrade to Mocha Pro 5 and the new Sapphire 10 VFX application. Enjoy newer features in Mocha Pro, and add hundreds of VFX filters and thousands of presets to your toolset. Use both plug-ins on all hosts at the same time as long as they are on the same computer.
The included version of Sapphire is also compatible with select Autodesk applications, such as Flame. Please click on the Specifications tab for more info.
Imagineer Systems Mocha Pro 5 Standalone + Multi Host Plug-In (Upgrade from v4, Download)
Mocha Pro 5 is the flagship planar tracking and roto application from Imagineer Systems. Mocha Pro 5 features advanced modules for Object Removal, 3D Camera, Stabilization, and Lens Correction.
Pairing the Standalone and Multi-Host Plug-In versions of Mocha Pro 5 under a single serial number, this bundle offers the flexibility to use the software totally individually and at the same time right from within Adobe, Avid, and select OFX applications.
The compatible hosts of the plug-in version are Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects CC 2014-2018, Avid Media Composer 8+, Foundry NUKE, Blackmagic Fusion, Vegas Pro, and HitFilm. The plug-in uses the host's media engine and project format, reducing the need for transcoding or external file management. It can be used in all hosts at the same time, as long as on the same computer. Mocha Pro 5 is compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux systems.
The standalone version can render finished shots as well as export data to select post-production software. The plug-in has all the same features of the standalone version except for Silhouette FX import/export, Python Scripting, and Stereoscopic 3D. The plug-in can be used in a stereoscopic workflow in the host, but doesn't offer any of the stereoscopic tools available in the standalone version.
The award-winning planar tracker is now updated with GPU acceleration in Mocha Pro 5, and the resulting speed increases provide for much more superior workflows with high resolution footage.
Mocha Pro has been used on thousands of feature films and television shows, including Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Mad Max: Fury Road, and Game of Thrones.
Mocha Pro 5 features the capability to run planar tracking on GPU. Tests have resulted in 40-60% speed increases, depending on the project settings. To enable GPU tracking, you will need an OpenCL capable video card.
Python Scripting (Available in Standalone Version)
Mocha Pro 5 includes a Python scripting module with in-application interface. Python lets artists and technical directors control the user interface, modify and edit functions, and integrate with external applications and asset management systems. Python is a widely used scripting language that is completely integrated into Mocha Pro 5.
Silhouette Import & Export (Available in Standalone Version)
Mocha Pro 5 has the ability to import and export roto shapes to and from Silhouette FX.
Fusion Shape Export
Mocha Pro 5 exports tracked roto shapes to Blackmagic Design Fusion.
HitFilm Track Export
Mocha Pro 5 is also capable of exporting planar motion tracking data to HitFilm 4 Pro as a corner pin import.
Advanced Roto Tools
3D Camera Solver
Stereoscopic 3D (Available in Standalone Version)
- GPU accelerated planar motion tracking
- Roto and masking tool set
- X-spline and Bezier roto tools with per-point edge feathering
- Roto: Transform Tool, Join Layers, Project Merge
- Layer Manager: Color Spline, Color Fill, Group Layers, Multi-Select, Project Merge
- Export roto and track data to industry standard formats
- 3D Camera Solve Module: export to AE and FBX
- Dopesheet keyframe editor
- OGL accelerated matte rendering with motion blur
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Removal Module: Auto-object removals with optional clean plate inserts
- Lens Module: Lens distortion analysis with distort and undistort render function
- Render distortion maps (Rasterized ST Maps)
- Import and use external distortion maps in all Mocha Pro modules
- Insert Module: 2D match move compositing with motion blur render
- Offset & 3D Offset surface composting and track export
- Mesh Warper distortion tool
- Color Fill Shape Rendering (Export to Nuke Rotopaint and Mocha shape for After Effects)
- Python Scripting module (available in Standalone version)
Export Track Data to Popular Hosts
- Adobe After Effects CS3 - CC 2015
- Apple Final Cut Pro 7
- Apple Motion 4, 5
- Apple Shake
- Assimilate SCRATCH v7
- Quantel generationQ
- Eyeon Fusion
- Nuke, Nuke X
- Boris FX: BCC Track Format: (supports Premiere, AE, Media Composer, Symphony, and Vegas)
Export Roto Data to Popular Hosts
- Autodesk Flame, Smoke, Combustion: GMasks - now updated for batch export
- Nuke, Nuke X
- Adobe After Effects CS3 - CC 2015
- Silhouette FX (import/export) (available in Standalone version)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (paste to mask)
- Blackmagic Fusion
Export 3D Camera to Popular Hosts
- FBX for Nuke
- FBX for Autodesk Maya, Flame, Smoke - Maxon Cinema 4D
- HitFilm 2 Ultimate
- Export to MochaBlend for C4D
Export Lens Data to Popular Hosts
- Nuke, Flame, Fusion (with rendered ST Maps)
Boris FX Sapphire 10 for Adobe, OFX, Avid, and Autodesk (Perpetual with 1-Year Upgrades & Support, Download)
Boris FX Sapphire 10 is a plug-in collection of 260+ professional effects, transitions, and looks for film, animation, and commercial work artists. The whole package is resolution-independent and can be used on any footage, including 8K and above. Everything can also be rendered out at all bit depths (8-bit, 32-bit, floating point, etc.). Sapphire uses full floating-point processing for improved image quality and full 32-bit HDR support. Sapphire is well-known for high-quality lighting and distortion among other features.
One of the major features of Sapphire 10 is the enhanced Builder 2.0, which allows you to create your own effects and transitions. There are also over 3000 presets that come pre-built. Furthermore, complex photorealistic lens flares can be made from scratch within the Flare Editor.
Sapphire offers extensive parameter sets so that you can control every aspect of an effect. It also features on-screen widgets that you can use instead of entering numerical values.
Sapphire is engineered for fast CPU speeds and supports multi-processor systems. It installs on your hard drive and can be used in all hosts at the same time as long as on the same computer. This perpetual version comes with a 1-Year Upgrades & Support plan, which includes free upgrades and unlimited access to phone and email support during business hours.