The CONVERGE Pro 2 128TD Professional Audio DSP Platform from Clear One is a professional audio conferencing product that delivers rich audio performance, enhanced management, and simplified configuration in audio conferencing for boardrooms, conference rooms, lecture halls, courtrooms, and houses of worship.
It features twelve mic/line inputs with (Acoustical Echo Cancellation) AEC, eight mic/line outputs, a USB audio interface, noise cancellation, Dante, POTS, and DARE feedback elimination. The CONVERGE Pro 2 128TD brings simple, single-cable connectivity to peripherals, the ability to stack devices, intuitive software, and choices for POTS and digital-audio networking.
Furthermore, smaller conference rooms can be served using a single CONVERGE Pro 2 128TD processor. You can connect to three beamforming microphone arrays and up to three DIALOG 20 dual-wireless microphones. All these devices use a single P-Link peripheral connection up to 200' apart.
- 12 Mic/Line inputs with AEC
- Built-in Telco with ClearEffect processing
- Built-in Dante for networked audio
- Reduced footprint and power consumption
- Standalone and daisy-chained system
- Stack units for up to 144 Mic/Line inputs
- Expansion bus “C-Link” with 64 channels
- “P-Link” bus to connect peripheral devices
Audio Signal Processing
- Next-gen Acoustic Echo Cancellation processing
- Distributed Echo Cancellation on every mic input
- Noise Cancellation with Adaptive-Ambience
- Acoustic Intelligence with faster convergence
- DARE feedback elimination
- Microphone gating
Configuration & Management
- Updated console software
- Auto-discovery of devices
- MatrixView for entire system
- FlowView for visualized audio signal paths
- System monitoring and troubleshooting