Constructed of sturdy aluminum with a 30mm tube and anti-reflective multi-coated optics, the Sig Sauer Romeo6H Red Dot Sight is made with today's MSR/AR platforms in mind. It features a ballistic circle dot reticle with a 2 MOA red dot and Sig Sauer's MOTAC motion-activated illumination system for extended battery life.
The reticle has 10 illumination settings for daytime target acquisitions and two low-light settings for night vision equipment, and is powered by one CR-2032 battery. The windage and elevation knobs are knurled for a slip-free operation and offer 100 MOA adjustment ranges with 1/2 MOA per click. Eye relief is unlimited, so you'll be on point and target from any position.
Sig Sauer's SpectraCoat reduces surface reflections on the lenses, increasing light transmission and producing a bright, crisp image. In addition, MIL-STD coating on the objective lens limits downrange light leakage in tactical situations. The housing is fogproof and rated IPX7 for a water-resistant performance, and the lenses are protected by clear flip-up covers. The Romeo6H fits on Picatinny/Weaver rails.
- 2 MOA circle dot reticle
- Red LED illumination
- Ten day settings
- Two night vision settings
- 1x magnification
- 30mm objective lens diameter
- SpectraCoat deliver high transmission across the entire visible spectrum
- Unlimited eye relief
Use and Handling
- 1/2 MOA per click impact point correction
- 100 MOA windage and elevation
- Clear flip-up lens covers
- Rubberized brightness adjustment pad
- Aluminum housing
- Stealth ID trapezoidal surface angles reduce glint from the housing
- Waterproof, rated IPX7
- Fits Picatinny/Weaver rail