Constructed of sturdy 7075 aluminum with a 30mm tube and anti-reflective multi-coated optics, the Sig Sauer Romeo6T Red Dot Sight is made with today's MSR/AR platforms in mind. It features a ballistic circle plex reticle with a 1 MOA red dot and Sig Sauer's MOTAC motion-activated illumination system for extended battery life.
The reticle has 10 illumination settings for daytime target acquisitions and two low-light settings for night vision equipment, and features super capacitors that use solar or any ambient light for up to 9 hours of power, with a 2032 battery as a backup power source. The windage and elevation knobs are knurled for a slip-free operation and offer 100 MOA adjustment ranges with 1/2 MOA per click. Eye relief is unlimited, so you'll be on point and target from any position.
Sig Sauer's SpectraCoat reduces surface reflections on the lenses, increasing light transmission and producing a bright, crisp image. In addition, MIL-STD coating on the objective lens limits downrange light leakage in tactical situations. The housing is fogproof and rated IPX8 for a water-resistant performance, and the lenses are protected by solid flip-up covers. The Romeo6T fits on Picatinny/Weaver rails.
- 1 MOA circle plex reticle
- Red LED illumination
- Ten day settings
- Two night vision settings
- 1x magnification
- 30mm objective lens diameter
- SpectraCoat deliver high transmission across the entire visible spectrum
- Unlimited eye relief
Use and Handling
- Uses solar or any ambient light for up to 9 hours of power, with batteries as a backup power source
- 1/2 MOA per click impact point correction
- 100 MOA windage and elevation
- Solid flip-up lens covers
- Rubberized brightness adjustment pad
- 7075 Aluminum housing
- Stealth ID trapezoidal surface angles reduce glint from the housing
- Waterproof, rated IPX8
- Fits Picatinny/Weaver rail