The MixChecker 1.1 from AUDIFIED is a plug-in that simulates professional reference monitors, headphones, or speakers found on consumer devices such as TV, smartphones, tablets, Laptops, and more. It helps you get a good indication of how your mix sounds when played on speakers other than the ones in your studio, allowing you to quickly make the necessary corrections to ensure that listeners accurately hear your music, regardless of their choice of monitoring device.
Use the Compensation buttons to let the software know the size of your studio monitors, or if you are working on headphones. This causes the simulation to change accordingly. Then, toggle between the devices you want to simulate and perform quick tests without going through the time-consuming process of exporting your mix. The Mono button lets you hear your track as on a one-speaker radio, and the Bypass button turns all processing off.
What's New in V1.1
- Added mono function
- Added volume settings for each simulated device
- Simulates professional reference monitors
- Simulates headphones and earphones
- Simulates smartphones, tablets, laptops speakers
- Simulates TV, car stereo speakers
- Compensation function lets you tells the software if you are using 5" or 8" speakers, or headphones to work in your studio
- Simple controls let you switch easily and quickly between simulation types
- Bypass button turns all processing off