STA Preamp 2 from AUDIFIED is a plug-in which models the sound and behavior of a summing tube amplifier. Insert it in your signal path and choose from five types of vacuum tubes to add valve saturation and warmth, to your mixes and digital recordings.
The type of tube circuit you select affects the tube working point and frequency response, as well as the color of the valve saturation. This accurate emulation incorporates low-frequency noise and artifacts found in tube amplifier hardware.
Summing Tube Amplifier
- Mixes signals while bringing warmth and character to digital recordings
- Five types of valve saturation – valve saturation color depends on Mode selection
- Faithful emulation incorporates low-frequency noise and artifacts found in analog tube preamplifiers
Valve Circuit Modes
- P / Presence – higher amount of mid-high frequencies, cuts through the mix
- V / Vintage – smoother highs and even harmonics
- B / Brown – almost-flat response with only light high frequencies roll off and nice higher harmonics punch
- W / White – higher amount of higher frequencies, balanced ratio between even and odd harmonics
- L / LoFi – contains less low and high frequencies