The Electro-Voice ETX-18SP is a high-output active subwoofer well suited for mobile entertainment, AV rental, event production, clubs, and performance venues. The 18" direct radiating driver is powered by a 1800W Class-D amplifier, which delivers high sound pressure levels with dynamic and musical sound reproduction of very-low frequencies. The on-board DSP provides true cardioid performance across the full operating bandwidth, maximizing low-frequency output from the front, while minimizing energy around the sides and rear of the setup. Three ETX-18SP subwoofers are needed for cardioid deployment.
The ETX-18SP is highly portable with four rear-mounted casters, which may be removed for permanent installations. The birch enclosure is rugged yet stylish and features comfortable handles for ease in transport, while a combo pole cup with both insert and threaded connectors, is available for use with ETX powered full-range loudspeakers and other full-range loudspeakers.
- High output with remarkable low-frequency performance
- 1800W Class-D amplifier module
- Integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 18" DVX woofer
- Adjustable Crossover: 80, 100, 120, 150 Hz
- 13-ply Birch enclosure with EVCoat finish and 16 AWG powder coated steel grille
- DSP preset for true cardioid performance across the full operating bandwidth
- Removable casters