The heavy-duty On-Stage MSA9800 is a telescoping boom arm designed to mount on any standard mic stand equipped with a 5/8"-27 thread. It gives you the option to remove the counterweight and expose a second 5/8"-27 thread at the other end of the boom, enabling you to attach a second microphone for stereo-recording applications. It also provides a space-saving solution for miking two nearby guitar cabinets using only one mic stand to hold two microphones.
The MSA9800's length adjusts from 21.5 to 36", giving you additional reach in tight spaces. The cats-eye knob lets you easily adjusts the boom angle with 320° of freedom. Solid metal knobs securely lock the boom in the desired position for precise mic placement.
- Telescoping feature allows boom to slide effortlessy and extend from 21.5 to 36"
- Durable metal knobs securely lock boom for desired length
- Metal cat's-eye knob easily sets the boom's angle position throughout the entire 320° of angle adjustment
- The removable counterweight reveals a 5/8"-27 threading, which gives you the option to attach a second microphone if desired
- Solid-steel construction with black powder-coated finish provide durability on the road
- Metal knobs securely hold microphones in place