Designed for miking kick drums in both studio and live applications, the black On-Stage MS9409 Pro Kick Drum Mic Stand with Telescoping Shaft and Adjustable Boom provides sturdy operation thanks to its metal construction and 10" round base with six, vibration-damping pads. The height-adjustment clutch lets you smoothly adjust the shaft's height from 9 to 13", while the boom extends from 21.5 to 36" to provide optimal microphone placement.
The MS9409 features a removable counterweight, which leaves a 5/8"-27-threading for attaching a second mic if desired. The stand is compatible with standard 5/8"-27-threaded mic clips and mounts.
Telescoping Shaft and Adjustable Boom
- The telescoping shaft, along with the adjustable boom, allows you to adjust the stand's height and reach for optimal microphone placement
- Clutch incorporates an internal clutch washer for smooth, secure height adjustments from 9 to 13"
- Embossed, weighted base helps keep the stand firmly in place
Pads on Base
- Base features six vibration-damping, floor-protecting pads that help reduce unwanted vibrations from reaching your microphone
- The removable counterweight reveals a 5/8"-27 threading, which gives you the option to attach a second mic if desired
5/8"-27 Standard Microphone Thread
- The standard 5/8"-27 threaded stud will fit most microphone clips
- Black, powder-coated aluminum alloy provides both durability and flexibility