The stylish and elegant 8x42 Regatta B Binoculars from Eschenbach Optik are more than just a pretty face, given an optical array that includes coated, 42mm lenses, and high-end prisms, for a bright, sharp image.
The Regatta B binoculars' objective lenses feature Eschenbach's Naturebright coating for optimal light transmission, and BAK4 and BK7 prisms ensure crisp details reach your eyes. The impact-resistant magnesium housing is watertight and nitrogen-filled to prevent fogging from temperature change. Twist-up eyecups accommodate eyeglasses or sunglasses, and a right-side diopter adjustment ring compensates for prescription eyewear.
With 8x magnification, the Regatta B binoculars can be easily held for a steady image, but for a completely shake-free glassing experience, the binoculars are equipped with a tripod mount. They come with lens caps, a padded strap, and watertight neoprene carry case.
- 8x magnification
- 42mm objectives
- Phase-corrected BAK4 and BK7 prisms
- Proprietary Naturebright coating improves light transmission, color rendition, and contrast
- 340' field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Closed-bridge configuration
- Low-profile textured center-focusing wheel
- Twist-up eyecups for use with or without glasses
- Diopter adjustment accommodates prescription eyewear
- 15mm eye relief
- 5.3mm exit pupil
- Impact-resistant magnesium housing
- Watertight and nitrogen-filled for fog-free performance
- Includes padded strap, lens caps, and watertight neoprene carrying case