Weighing just over 6 ounces and sporting 8x magnification and a generous 7° angle of view, the black 8x21 X-Vision Binocular from Eschenbach Optik is suited to sports, festivals, and all-around use. Semi-internal focus and diopter adjustment assure you'll get a clear look at your subject.
The X-Vision is equipped with reverse Porro prisms and features multi-coated optics for optimal light transmission, creating a bright, sharp image. The center-focus ring is easy to reach and the rubber eyecups fold down to accommodate eyeglasses or sunglasses. The binocular comes with lens caps, a felt-lined carry case with hook-and-loop fasteners and a belt loop, a wrist strap, and cleaning cloth.
- 8x magnification
- 21mm objective lenses
- Compact reverse Porro prism design
- Anti-reflection multicoated optics
- 370' field of view at 1000 yards
- 56° angle of view
Use and Handling
- Ridged center focus wheel
- Closed-bridge configuration
- Fold-down rubber eyecups
- Weight: 6.2 oz
- Felt-lined case with hook-and-loop fasteners & belt loop
- Lens caps, wrist strap & cleaning cloth