Multicoated lenses and premium prisms combine with a durable yet lightweight housing in Eschenbach Optik's 8.5x45 Farlux Selector D Binoculars, designed with nature observation, birding, and hunting in mind.
Eschenbach's proprietary Naturebright lens coating permits visible light transmission for a brilliant image with true colors, while the BAK4 roof prisms are phase-corrected for maximum sharpness. The field of view is a generous 352 feet at 1000 yards, and with an exit pupil of 5.3mm, these binoculars will bring you a clear image even in low-light conditions. The magnesium housing is watertight and nitrogen-filled, so the internal optics won't fog up from temperature change.
The Farlux Selector D binoculars are equipped with twist-up eyecups to accommodate eyeglasses and a right-side diopter adjustment to account for prescription eyewear. The center focus knob is easy to reach, so you can comfortably achieve a tack-sharp image. With its 8.5x magnification, these binoculars are easy to hand-hold for a steady image, but for absolutely shake-free glassing, they are equipped with a tripod mount.
Measuring 6.2 x 5.3" and weighting 28.6 ounces, these binoculars come with lens caps, a carry bag, a padded strap, and a wooden storage box.
- 8.5x magnification
- 45mm objective lenses
- Phase-corrected BAK4 roof prisms
- Naturebright lens coatings optimize light transmission
- 352' field of view at 1000 yards
- 57° wide viewing angle
Use and Handling
- Twist-up eyecups accommodate eyeglasses
- Closed bridge configuration for balanced handling
- Rapid focus center wheel with gripping ridges
- 13mm eye relief, 5.3mm exit pupil
- Nitrogen-filled, fogproof and waterproof, magnesium housing
- 28.6-ounce weight